Playing ;

Friday 11 September 2009

Annyeong hasaeyo readers!! This holiday had been quite sian de lorh..at home nothing to do de..monday go cca..sian diao liao..tuesday go bowling..nail crack diao liao..wednesday and thursday at home rotting..and staring at the comp..and today..also very sian..I NOW START TO HATE HOLIDAYS!! But..i will miss my korean drama series..it was so touching that i cried..You are my destiny and Landscape in my heart..it was so touching and was a very nice show to watch..but sadly..its during my school time..then also nothing to do at home..surf net..learn more korean words..and then hor!! benedict indirectly admit that he was a gay!! omg!! shall not tell how the story come about..haha!! no questions would be entertained..tmr going to kim's house BBQ!! hope would have a fun time there..haha!! i really miss maths and home econs lesson in school..but..i haven do my homework yet!! OMG!! wad a bad boy i am..ok la..nothing to post more liao..coz this holiday really is a very boring week..
Annyeonghi kyesaeyo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment